Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome!

A few weeks ago I had a conversation with my friend Angel about maybe doing a dinner club using recipes that were friendly to families with special dietary needs. I think that would be lots of fun! In the meantime, I decided to set up this blog so that we could start gathering some possible recipes and menu ideas.

Please join me by sending your great recipes to my e-mail address rigelzoo@yahoo.com or by commenting on this blog.

In order to make the recipes safe for everyone, please use single ingredients or those with a few clearly listed ingredients. For example a bag of frozen green beans says on the ingredients: beans, salt. Do not use anything that says 'natural flavors' (whatever that is...) or a mixture like 'teryaki sauce'.

And we're off...

No comments: